"Learn to do right! Seek justice, encourage the oppressed. Defend the cause of the fatherless, plead the case of the widow."-Isaiah 1:17

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Decided on an Agency

So this week we narrowed down our adoption agency to Love Beyond Borders based out of Denver, CO. I received an email with numerous paperwork things that we have to start going through to get started. I plan to work on some of it this weekend and then officially mail in our application shortly. I know it will be a long process and maybe even a little tedious. However, I know it will be well worth it in the end! I can't wait until the end when I get to hug, hold, and tell my daughter how much I love her!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by our blog! :)

    Congratulations on choosing an agency and beginning the process of bringing your child home!!!! I can't wait to see what God does in your family.

    Praying for you as you begin this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying reading other peoples adventures into Ethiopia and back to bring home their children! How far are you into your process? I'll be following your journey as well!

    ReplyDelete